Gas Detection systems find application in several industries around the world. They are being used extensively in oil and gas and mining industry. Since the global economy is oil dependent so the gas detectors that drive its production are of great importance.
At Powersoft19 we have developed various gas detection products for our valued clients. An overview of some of the products is given below:
- Fixed Gas Detector Transmitter solution that had dual sensor head support and advanced diagnostics capabilities. It was compliant with SIL 2 safety regulatory level. The product was developed completely at Powersoft19 from concept to production transition.
- We have developed gas free test solution for gas detectors. The product was developed under strict budget constraints. It has enabled our client to test the gas detectors indoor in a safe environment without the use of any hazardous/poisonous gases.
- Development of a production testing bench for electrochemical gas sensor that monitors the performance of the sensor and logs the performance data for analysis.
Our designed gas detectors conform to the following safety standards
- EN (European Norm) 61508 (part 1, 2, and 3)
- EN (European Norm) 50271 (SIL 1)
- EN (European Norm) 50402 (SIL 2 and SIL 3)
- HART (Highway Addressable Remote Transducer)
- UL (Underwriters Laboratory)
- ATEX (Appareils destinés à être utilisés en ATmosphères EXplosives.)
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
Our designed gas detectors conform to the following standards
- FCC (Federal Communications Commission) Part 15 subpart B, exempt
- FCC Part 15 subpart C, intentional radiators
- FCC Part 90
- EN 301-489
- EN 300-220
- IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility
Ingress Protection Class
IP54, IP64, IP65, IP68