Being an evolving technology, Radio Frequency (RF) electronics designs are finding their use in new and innovative ways in various industries. Along with the traditional use of RF in communications, access control and animal tracking, new market segments like automotive vehicle identification, supply chain management, and airport luggage logistics are also making use of this technology.
When it comes to RF, Powersoft19 offers both RF engineering consulting for all stages of your product development lifecycle or a turnkey-solution. Our RF engineers have extensive expertise and passion for engineering creative solutions. We can work with your wireless technology or suggest the right technology to fit your specific requirements.
RF Design Capabilities
- Short range wireless transceiver designs
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Zigbee and 6LoWPAN
- Broad band and narrow band receiver design
- Single and co-located radio designs
- Low power RF telemetry and control
RF Design Tools
- ADS Advanced Design Simulator - Keysight (Agilent)
- Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers and Power Meters
- Cadence Allegro, Altium Designer and PADS CAD Systems